Hat tip to “B-Squared” for the theme.
(1) Isn’t it weird that in America, our flag and our culture offend so many people, but our benefits don’t?
(2) How can the federal government ask U.S. citizens to pay back student loans when illegal aliens are receiving a free education?
(3) Only in America are legal citizens labeled “racists” and “Nazis,” but illegal aliens are called “Dreamers.”
(4) Liberals say, “If confiscating all guns saves just one life, it’s worth it.” Well, then, if deporting all illegals saves just one life, wouldn’t that be worth it? (Think Kate Steinle)
(5) I can’t quite figure out how you can proudly wave the flag of another country, but consider it punishment to be sent back there.
(6) The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten, it needs to be reread.
(7) William F. Buckley said: “Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other points of view, and are then shocked and offended when they discover there are other points of view.”
(8) Joseph Sobran said: ‘Need’ now means wanting someone else’s money. ‘Greed’ means wanting to keep your own. ‘Compassion’ is when a politician arranges the transfer.”
(9) Florida has had 119 hurricanes since 1850, but some people still insist the last one was due to climate change. (Al Gore – call your office.)
And now, in closing, a word from Rep. Bool Sheet:
I like this, amazing the NY Times does not print this! Imma wondering if the Washington Post is considering it?? I think it is all good, but for some reason the Flag of Mexico being flown in the USA and the person carrying it doesn’t want to live there is the most Ironic.
Plus Mexico having more effect on the election than Russia ain’t bad!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Well, Jack – you KNOW the Noo Yawk Slimes and the Washington Compost aren’t going to print something like this because it doesn’t fit their narrative! 🙂
Well…you done it again. Do you remember the bumper sticker that said,” Don’t cuss a farmer when you got a mouthful of food.” Some of these clowns are of no value to America. Instead of draining the swamp, maybe we should drain the gene pool!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I’m all for that, Bud!